6th edition of Qatar International Boat Show 2019
Under the patronage of H.E the Prime Minister and Minister of Interior, Sheikh Abdullah Bin Nasser bin Khalifa Al Thani, this year’s International Boat Show will set sail from the 12th to 16th March.
The event will showcase the most state-of-the-art boats that emphasizes on the craftsmanship and quality. Alongside Qatar, a number of countries are to host at this event such as Turkey, Italy, France, India, USA, Kuwait, Germany and Pakistan.
Over 30 luxury yachts and motorboats will be displayed where their latest technological features will be demonstrated. They will be present on both land and water presented by chalets, embodying both on an international and local scale in the maritime industry.
The event is organized by Al Mannai Plus Events, sponsored by:
- Qatari Investors Group Marine Services as the Official Forwarder
- Rafco Marine as Lanyard Sponsor
- Speed Marine as Side Activities Sponsor
- Morsa International Trading Co. as VIP Area Sponsor
- MZAD Qatar and Azimouthio Yachting Info Group as Media Sponsors
For more information, visit the Qatar Boat Show website at: http://www.qatarboatshow.com.qa/