QIFF 2019 offers Free Cooking Masterclasses with Top International Chefs
The 10th Anniversary Edition of Qatar International Food Festival (QIFF) taking place at Oxygen Park from 20-30 March, offers food enthusiasts across Qatar a unique opportunity to join internationally-acclaimed chefs for an up-close interactive cooking session through QIFF 2019 Masterclasses.
During the festival, Chef’s Garden Restaurant in Education City will be hosting 9 masterclasses with:
- Turkish Barista trainer Sam Ceviköz on 20, 21, 23 March;
- Egyptian chef Salma Souleiman on 26 & 27 March;
- South African chef Siba Mtongana on 27 & 29 March;
- South African chef Jenny Morris on 26 & 29 March
While there will be a masterclass with:
- Japanese chef Masharu Morimoto on 23 March at Morimoto Restaurant in Mondrian Hotel Doha.
Contact the restaurant’s/ hotels’ reservation platforms for more details and booking.
There are 12 – 20 seats available per table. Registration is free on first come, first serve basis.