Shop Qatar 2020 is all set to begin on 7th January 2020. The Qatar National Tourism Council (QNTC) will start Shop Qatar, 2020 with a fashion show, featuring Hind al-Rumaihi and French collective Faith Connexion at Barahat Mshereib. The 25-day festival invites the residents and visitors of Qatar to enjoy and explore the fourth edition of Shop Qatar in its finest way.
The fourth edition of Shop Qatar will run until January 31 in cooperation with the official festival partners: the Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Qatar Airways, Katara, Alfardan Premier Motors, Vodafone, Qatar TV, Al Hazem, and few commercial partners.
The festival will be a blend of tradition with modernity, entertainment with shopping and exciting events with elegance. Shop Qatar offers experiences designed for visitors and residents to explore Qatar’s retail, hospitality, fashion, and cultural offering. It marks the start of Qatar-France Year of Culture and ends with Chinese New Year celebrations.
Highlights of Shop Qatar 2022
- During the festival, when shoppers spend QR200 at the participating outlets, they will get a chance to win raffle draws.
- The retail partners of Shop Qatar 2020 are Al Mirqab Mall, AlKhor Mall, City Center, Doha Festival City, Gulf Mall, Hyatt Plaza, Lagoona Mall, Landmark Mall, Mall of Qatar, Villaggio, The Pearl-Qatar and Galeries Lafayette. And discounts up to 70% on a range of consumer goods including clothes, electronics, cosmetics, and accessories for men, women, and children.
- Qatar Airways Holidays is offering fly and stay packages to visitors from both Oman and Kuwait.
- Be a part to witness the 20 international, regional and local designers will be showcasing their Spring/ Summer collections 2020 from January 23-27.
- Residents and visitors can learn about the newest trends in the world of fashion and makeup through a series of masterclasses and workshops with celebrity makeup artists and influencers.
- Throughout the festival, all participating malls will host free-roaming shows and family-friendly entertainment as well as colourful lights and confetti show every weekend.
- The festival will see a host of live music concerts featuring Pakistani and Indian artistes.
- As part of the Chinese New Year Celebrations, there will be dragon parade, drum show, Chinese arts, and crafts activities at various malls, from January 25-31.
- Fashion show at Al Hazm on January 29, featuring Chinese celebrity designers Lan Yu and Grace Chen.
- Attractive activities at Aspire Lake Festival, Doha International Book Fair.
Stay tuned for other exciting events!
Source: Gulf Times
Photo Source: iloveqatar, shopqatar.qa