Al Murshid is a bilingual (Arabic / English) application designed & developed by The Centre for Geographic Information Systems (CGIS) – Ministry of Municipality & Environment ( MME ) in the State of Qatar.
Al Murshid means ‘the guide’ in Arabic. As the name implies this application guides its users through geospatial related services and displays aerial / satellite imagery and vector maps of streets, street names, landmarks for the State of Qatar and provides the following services:
• Search / Locate a land parcel by its PIN Number.
• Search / Locate a Landmark by entering part of the landmark name by entering few letters and pick up from the available list of Landmark Names of Qatar.
• Search / Locate a Geographic name of a place by entering few letters and pick up from the available list of Geographic Names of Qatar.
• Search / Locate an Address through Qatar Area Reference System –QARS. Find the Building Number, Street Number, Zone Number etc.,
• Locate your current location with the enabled GPS Services and Location Services.
To download on iPhone: click here.
To download on Android: click here.