The Ministry Of Public Health (MOPH) released dental care tips for residents and citizens of Qatar during Ramadan.
Some of the tips included:
- Brush and floss your teeth twice a day to avoid oral diseases, which can occur at any time of the year including Ramadan.
- Eat plenty of vegetables and fruits that can help your body stay healthy and hydrated.
- Avoid overly salty and spicy food, which can cause indigestion and dehydration.
- Avoid or minimise sticky foods such as sweets, chocolates and sugary drinks before bedtime.
- Avoid smoking as the nicotine can stain your teeth, causes bad breathe and leads to health dangers.