The Supreme Committee for Delivery & Legacy (SC) has announced that the first phase of the Hay’ya Card (Fan ID) project has been completed. The SC thanks all fans and national stakeholders for their support in delivering the opening stage of this project.
From now on it will be optional for fans to use the Hay’ya Card at FIFA Arab Cup™ matches. For the remainder of the tournament, fans will only need to show a ticket to enter a stadium, along with a gold frame EHTERAZ as proof of vaccination (or proof of a negative test for children aged 12 and under).
Sami Al Shammari, the SC’s Technology & Innovation Executive Director, said: “The first phase of the Hay’ya Card project has been completed. A large number of Hay’ya Card holders used the device to access free public transport – and this benefit will continue for the remainder of the tournament.”
Al Shammari continued: “The first phase has ended after 16 matches – which is exactly half the number of games in the tournament. The data and feedback we have gathered will enable us to fully review the entire Fan ID process as we continue preparations for next year’s FIFA World Cup. I would like to thank the thousands of fans for their valuable support in relation to this project.”
Fans should take note of the below information:
- Fans will no longer be required to show the Hay’ya Card to attend a FIFA Arab Cup™ match
- Fans will only be required to show their match ticket, gold frame EHTERAZ status as proof of vaccination (or proof of a negative test if aged 12 or under)
- Fans who already have a Hay’ya Card will still be able to access free public transport during the tournament
- Fans should note that no more Hay’ya Cards will be printed from now on
- International fans should apply for their entry permit to the State of Qatar by using the Hay’ya Card platform. Visit fac21.qa for further information
For further information, contact the below:
Qatar-based fans: (+974) 800 8052
International fans: (+974) 4475 2021
Tickets for the FIFA Arab Cup™ remain available from FIFA.com/tickets
Source: The Supreme Committee for Delivery & Legacy