The Government Communications Office (GCO) released a video on their official Twitter account stating that Qatar is progressing and taking steps towards the Qatar National Vision 2030.
Every year, #Qatar moves forward towards achieving more success, locally and globally. The country has witnessed progress in many fields and has taken steady steps towards achieving Qatar National Vision 2030. pic.twitter.com/xLsnxcZSxq
— مكتب الاتصال الحكومي (@GCOQatar) June 5, 2020
Qatar’s National Vision aims that – by 2030 – Qatar becomes an advanced society capable of sustaining its development and providing a high standard of living for its people. Qatar’s National Vision defines the long-term goals for the country and provides a framework in which national strategies and implementation plans can be developed.
The National Vision addresses five major challenges facing Qatar:
- Modernisation and preservation of traditions
- The needs of the current generation and of future generations
- Managed growth and uncontrolled expansion
- The size and quality of the expatriate labour force and the selected path of development
- Economic growth, social development, and environmental management
The National Vision foresees development through four interconnected pillars:
For more information, please visit: GCO – Qatar National Vision 2030