Hamad Medical Corporation (HMC) has urged citizens and residents to utilize the online service to renew their health cards without visiting any HMC facility.
To renew HMC health card via online, steps include:
– Fill out the online form with all the required information.
– Enter Qatari ID number and select “Renew (Update Expiry Date)” in the “Card Information” page, then click on “Next”.
– Select “Number of Required Years” to renew the card and enter telephone number in the “Application Form” page.
– If you selected, “Yes” in the question “Receive the receipt voucher by email”, simply enter your email address.
– If you selected “Yes” in the question, “Receive SMS Notification”, simply enter your cellphone number.
– Click on “Next” to move to the “Payment Details” page, then click on “Pay”.
– Pay appropriate fees and submit your application.
Applicable fees depend on the type of applicant as follows:
– Qatari adults and children: QR50
– GCC nationals, whether adults or children: QR50
– Residents, whether adults or children: QR100
– Domestic staff: QR50
Renewing health cards online is available 24/7.