Huawei Consumer Business Group (CBG) unveiled the much-anticipated HUAWEI Mate 30 Pro 5G to consumers in Qatar during a launch event for media personalities. Boasting powerful 5G capabilities that make it a unique 5G smartphone able to support both 5G Non-Standalone (NSA) and Standalone (SA) modes. With an iconic design, powerful 40MP dual main camera, a large long-lasting battery and solid security features, the HUAWEI Mate 30 Pro 5G proudly wear the crown as the King of 5G smartphones.
Gene Jiao President of Huawei CBG, Middle East and Africa said:
“The HUAWEI Mate 30 Pro 5G brings together the pinnacle of smartphone engineering and 5G innovations into one powerful and iconic device. With its Kirin 990 5G chipset, the HUAWEI Mate 30 Pro 5G will provide users an experience like never before adding to that an iconic design and 40MP SuperSensing Cine Camera, this flagship will successfully pave the way for a 5G powered era.”
- Super Performance – A prime true 5G smartphone: HUAWEI Kirin 990 5G supports 2G/3G/4G/5G full net communication, 5G NSA (non-standalone network) and 5G SA (standalone network).
In the future 5G network, there will be a seamless transition to SA architecture, so users don’t have to replace their phones when using the HUAWEI Mate 30 Pro 5G. If comparing NSA to a regular road with a mix of vehicles, the SA is a highway with higher network speed, bigger bandwidth, and lower latency, providing a revolutionary 5G experience. The flagship also supports (5G+4G) dual SIM with one SIM supporting 5G network and the other 4G network. When one SIM is on a call, the other can still receive calls and access the Internet. Both SIMs can be switched at ease, in addition to FDD and TDD, covering a wide range of 5G frequency bands that are available for future use.
- Super Iconic: The HUAWEI Mate 30 Pro 5G takes handset design in a bold, new direction inspired by a Halo. The integrated Halo ring design brings an added touch of striking elegance while the 88-degree ultra-curved HUAWEI Horizon Display presents a major shift away from the traditional flat screen to create a three-dimensional full screen that truly provides users with a unique experience. Huawei explored using new material and exciting new textures, as the flagship comes in two new variants in Vegan Leather Orange and Emerald Green.
- Super videography – The HUAWEI Mate 30 Pro 5G packs a SuperSensing Cine Camera with a 40MP Cine Camera and a 40MP SuperSensing Camera as well as an 8MP Telephoto Camera and a 3D Depth Sensing Camera. This is The world’s first 40MP dual main camera including a 40MP Cine Camera that supports Ultra Low-light Video of ISO 51,200, the highest sensitivity for mobile videography rivaling professional video cameras, Ultra Slow-motion Video at 7680fps previously only can be captured by professional cameras and 4K Ultra-Wide Angle Low-light Time-lapse Video.
- Super Battery: The HUAWEI Mate 30 Pro 5G packs a large 45000 mAh battery that can last for extended periods of intensive use. It can also be charged back up with TUV Rheinland certified wired and wireless HUAWEI SuperCharge technology. Be it the 27W Wireless HUAWEI SuperCharge or the 40W HUAWEI SuperCharge, users are promised safe and fast charging. Charging on the go is also improved on with the 40W In-Car Wired Charge and 27W In-Car Wireless Charger. The flagship also provides users with an upgraded and faster reverse wireless charging option to quickly charge devices back up.
- Super Security – Huawei has built an isolated Trusted Execution Environment (TEE) outside the open Android environment to isolate and protect the whole process of management, encryption, verification and storage of users’ sensitive data. Fingerprints, facial information, and voiceprint are hereby stored in the most secure part of the chipset.
The king of 5G smartphones also sports the AI Private View feature that enables the phone to identify the user’s face and automatically hide content when extra faces are detected. Users will also be given an identity verification in case of any changes, as well as a Dual-biometric authentication with dual-biometric authentication comprising 3D Face Unlock and In-screen Fingerprint.
The new HUAWEI Mate 30 Pro 5G does not pre-install Google Mobile Services, and users will be able to download and enjoy the applications from the HUAWEI AppGallery preinstalled in the device. Demo displays of the HUAWEI Mate30 Pro 5G are available through a Roadshow in Doha Festival City that continues until the 25th of January, for those who are keen to experience the infinite possibilities of the award-winning phone including the new SuperSensing Cine Camera system co-engineered with Leica. HUAWEI fans in Qatar can now register their interest in acquiring the much-awaited device online at http://bit.ly/2udVkze
Source: Press Release