The Ministry of Commerce and Industry (MOCI) compels companies processing various delivery orders to comply with a set of precautionary measures to preserve the safety of citizens and residents.
Due to the current public health situation, many people are depending on online delivery for getting their groceries and food items.
MOCI has asked companies to process various delivery orders to comply with a set of precautionary measures.
1. Measure the body temperature of delivery personnel twice daily.
2. The commitment of delivery personnel to the implementation of health and safety conditions, particularly in terms of wearing masks and medical gloves.
3. Writing the full name of the delivery employee on the order.
4. Sterilizing delivery transport means.
5. Placing orders inside a disposable plastic bags before delivering them to consumers.
For more information, visit MOCI.