The Ministry of Municipality and Environment has announced the procedures and requirements for visiting eight public parks for physical exercise during specific times from 15th June 2020, in the first stage.
This is part of the state’s plan to gradually lift restrictions which were in place to curb the spread of coronavirus. The ministry explained that the public’s access to parks will be from 4 am till 9 am and from 4 pm till 10 pm and only for exercise.
The Ministry urged the visitors of parks for physical exercise to comply fully with preventive measures and precautionary measures.
- The visitors should show green colour in Ehteraz app when entering the park.
- They will undergo temperature check before entering the park.
- They should follow the instructions and cooperate with park security personnel in maintaining safety and social distance.
- The visitors should not sit in the park (exercising only).
- They should maintain public and personal hygiene inside and outside the parks and safe disposal of waste.
The parks, which will be allowed to visit in the first stage are Al Wakra Public Park, Al Khor Park, Park 66 – Al Qatifia, Al Shamal City Park, Al Sailiya Park – Abu Nakhleh, Al Dafna Park, MIA Park and Al Rayan Park.